Total Pageviews

Friday, October 19, 2012

My top 3 favorite scary movies

My top 3 favorite scary movies
Since Halloween is just around the corner I’m going to talk about my top three favorite scary movies. Number 3 on my list is A Nightmare on Elm Street. This movie gives me the willies! The fact that this serial killer has claws is scary enough, but the fact that he kills you in your dreams freaks me out. To this day I still get chill bumps when I hear the song “1, 2 Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4 Better Lock the Door…” The second movie on my list is Poltergeist. This movie had me “hearing” odd sounds around the house for weeks. The movie is about a haunted house that scares the living daylights out of a suburban family. The scariest part of the movie is when the house “kidnaps” the daughter. Number one on my list is the ORIGNIAL scary movie Psycho. Alfred Hitchcock is a genius; he didn’t need special effects or blood and guts. He used great cinematography and spooky music to make one of the greatest movies (Both scary and suspenseful) that I’ve ever seen. I hope you enjoyed my list and have a wonderful Halloween. BOO!     

No comments:

Post a Comment