Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 28, 2012


My top 3 favorite comedy movies

3. Dumb and Dumber- This movie made me fall in love with Jim Carrey. But this movie wouldn’t have been as funny without Jeff Daniels. (Lloyds best friend Harry) Dumb and Dumber was written and directed by the Farrelly brothers. This is one of my favorite scenes in the movie.  


2. Waterboy-  Adam Sandler is hilarious in this movie. I love the concept of this movie, a “loser” gets revenge on the people who treated him so poorly. I’d have to say that this scene is my favorite.



1. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy-  This is my all time favorite comedy movie. I can watch this movie everyday and still laugh at the stupidity of Will Ferrell.  I am very excited for the sequel coming out in 2013.  This is my favorite scene from this movie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment